Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Daddy's Girl


How is it to be a Daddy's Girl? I don't know. It must be feeling very special. Here's what the girl would write:

'From the day I was born, you cradled and cuddled me in your hands.
My every act made you smile. My every smile you made you happy. Even a single tear in my eye, made you cry.
Daddy: Life has its up and downs. But from the day were born, that changed my life. My sorrows turned into excitement.
Even the most dull moment turned to be a 'not that bad'. Life is more tolerable.
Before I used to get frustrated when I get tensed. But now that I see your smile, my heart sings a happy song all the time!

Thank you for coming into my life and making my life a great gift!

Dont know what made me write this post. Just seeing an excitement of a father, I could say all this. Daddy's girls are lucky!

No comments: