Monday, September 2, 2013

People are born to do what they do!

ARR Rehman should compose good music that would bring a smile when you are sad. And cure your headache and change your mood. Thats what good music should do!

Thanks to people who create good music! Its such a relief! When I have a stressful day Nothing feels right. And when I listen to my favorite song! Everything seems to be tolerable!

So, my whole idea of writing this blog post was that 'God' designs certain people to do certain things.

A beauty parlor lady does 'eyebrows' threading, which I cannot do. A tailor stitches good clothing which I cannot. Rehman composes music! Mohit Chauhan sings like velvet! Very smooooooooth voice like 'Folgers' Coffee!

Well, let people do what they are supposed to do. I work for a company. My services are indirect not what you can see..:).

Let me be me! People say I spread humor whereever I go. I will do this job for now. You all read my blogs.! :) I need people who do this too!

No comments: