Friday, December 17, 2010

People are skin deep..!

'Beauty is skin deep', 'Dont judge a book by its cover', when I hear these..I realize that they talk about the 'depth' in things and people.

Yeah, people are also skin deep. When I see a person, I feel how happy they are.
But when I talk to them. Thats actually when I know.
What you see is actually what thats not there. Some people fake happiness as they cant find true happiness.

Some people hide the fact that they have huge life-threatening problems but outside they look hard as a shell. How can they hide everything inside?

Whats the size of a mind or heart? Is there a memory limit on the size of the brain? :) I always got this doubt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Size or limit of heart or mind works on the principles of ELASTICITY.One's capacity for these, increases to their full potential only when one runs through difficult times or situations in their lives.In the real world,these limits vary with each individual,since each of them has their own experiences.

:-) A friend