Monday, January 3, 2011

Florida Orange Juice!!!

I have driven to Orlando many times but cant forget this last trip where we stopped at the exit as it was advertised that they are providing, 'FREE ORANGE JUICE', that caught our eye as it was written in big fluorescent letters.

Yummmmmm...there were samples of 5 varieties of oranges, Navel Orange, Red Navel Orange, Red sugar baby(they named it that way), Honey-Oranges and one more....

They were cut into small pieces and placed them on the table for samples. It was unlimited supply of Oranges.

Just imagine what happens when you continuously eat oranges. My mouth was filled with the citrus freshness. And my whole body too....

And inside the gas station, there was FREE orange juice. I had about 5 cups.
It was Citrus goodness for FREE!

However, its just a sales trick. I bought 4 $ worth of oranges because of all this.

OH well, its only benefiting me, so I dont mind..:)

I had about 5 red navel oranges and red sugar baby orange slices.

Soo..Refreshed and Rejuvenated I was.....

No comments: