Friday, March 4, 2011

MY Balcony...!!!

My Balcony..green colored flooring was selected by my Dad green is an out-door color.
He chose brown for kitchen and light peach for hall, I still remember.

Memories..yes lots of them. When we first constructed our house, my height was with the height of the balcony.
Today, I hold my hands on the balcony...:) Yes, I have grown up but the balcony didnt..:).

This was our evening and morning spot while drinking tea and coffee and watching the road. And ofcourse do people watching.

You can sit here all day and watch people and not get bored. You just need a friend who can make good tea and have long conversations.
This was the same balcony where I had head massages sunday ke sunday.
This was the same one where I spent my afternoons. Its like whenever I got stressed out, I used to run out and come here to just sit..It was my refuge.




No comments: