Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Powercut and Rajma..!

hehehe..you must be laughing reading my title.

Today we had a partial power-cut in my apt. The kitchen didnt have any light but we used the light from the hall.
Since we have Gas Stove, we could atleast cook.

I thought of making rajma, the can opener didnt work. I had to beat with a knife to open the can...huh.

Though we had a power-cut, I enjoyed it. We cooked by the candle-light. The red rajma looked more delicious in the candle-light for some reason.
After cutting onions and tomatoes, I started cooking. The moist onions in the candle light with the juicy tomatoes and garam masala..yummmmmy it was even to cook.

Preparing a meal with no light but only candle light seemed to be more fun and native and this is how early man used to eat slow-cooked meals I guess.

Well I enjoyed every bit of it! Rajma never tasted better..!

No comments: