Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Colors!

Why do I like Bollywood so much? Not because I am Indian. But the colors, the vibrancy, the people, the life!

I feel happy when I see Bollywood. They created a world of their own which has good music, scenic locales, simple stories, feel good movies, where you feel happy when you leave the theatre.

I am not really a fan of grey, black and white. I like Orange, Yellow, Green! This is Bollywood. Vibrant and Colorful! Here's cheers to my dear thing. Just like you tune in to your favorite radio station, your mind likes to tune in to its favorite thing.

And why your mind likes certain things, you dont know..:). But do satisfy it. Just like hunger for stomach, mind has its own hunger of things it loves to feel and see. So, satisfy its senses!


No comments: