Thursday, March 11, 2010

Badon ke Advice...

Badon ke advice kaam aata hai..hamesha..They have seen more life than you.

Something similar happened to me today.
I was pondering about why sudden changes happen to you in life and I felt like I am the only one in this..

When you are down, talk to a more experienced person how he overcame the problem.
When you putin all your hardwork and still things dont workout, you dont know what to do.
But Change is good.
Life is not bed of roses...I have heard this so many times.
When I see an old man, I think that I have a long way to go.
So many things that I didn't see yet.
So many situations that I havent faced yet.
So many people that I havent met yet.
So many happy moments that are waiting!
So many sad moments too...:(

But its a mix. Life is like a bag of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get.

No comments: