Friday, March 12, 2010

Ekladki bheegi bhaagi si...




ok..I have to accept that my previous blog was a little too cheesy...you guys should agree that I am still trying to perfect my writing skills in blogging..

what to write,how to write, when to write? well I just write whenever I feel like penning something down. So,today I drenched in the rain at work. I was given an option to take an umbrella by our office building people as they have free umbrellas, but I didnt want to as it was not raining at the moment but in the back of my head(I wanted to get wet in the rain).

But as always unexpected things happen in life, it started raining rather pouring when I was out.
I drenched fully but because my pants are dark color, no one could notice. I was blaming myself why I didnt take the umbrella. I was looking at other people who had umbrella..
So, I was running to find my way back, dreching...

But then later when i came inside,I told myself, 'wow...I like this feeeling', i am refreshed..i like that i didnt get my umbrella...

Sometimes in life, you forget some crucial things, like directions, umbrellas watch etc
But forgetting things might have their own fun!
If you forget something, just forget thinking about it and have fun...


If you ever get a chance, go to the edge of the city, you, sky and the rain thats it.
Get drenched completely, just dont worry as there are dryers hehe..
Walk and walk and walk...feel like you are some heroine in a bollywood song, like
the heroine in Geetanjali..or trisha in NVNV or Aishwarya Rai....

Just have fun.......the best type of fun..which doesnt cost a thing..

No comments: