Saturday, March 13, 2010

So many dreams...so little time

I have so many dreams that I are still yet to be achieved.
And my dream's list keeps adding day by day and I end up not fulfilling atleast one.
When I start pursuing one dream, things like money,time and other priorities come and then my dream changes again.
Do we dream things that are do-able or sometimes that are unreasonable?

The stupid imagination of our mind takes us somewhere. It wants to be something but it doesnt think when we first dream about it.
Later when we think the practicality, we feel like we should have thought all this before dreaming.

Well, its never too late. Keep jotting down your dreams.Then list the practical things that are helping/preventing you from doing them
Then strike off the dreams that are unreasonable.

No comments: