Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Chinese Lady at the Blimpie

hehehe..i wonder why I am so crazy about Blimpie Sandwich. Not exactly any Blimpie sandwich but the one made by the Chinese lady at Terrell Mill Road.
She is so happy all the time. Is it true that happy people make you happy?

No matter how tired I am. I have to drive to the Blimpie near my house and have a sandwich at the one nearby.
A chinese lady managing Blimpie is interesting as I only saw them managing a beauty salon or a chinese restaurent. But it was unique.
All my tiredness is gone when I see her happy smile. I feel as if she smiles at life, just is 'happy', no reason. She took life as it gets.
As an IT engineer I am not happy with my life sometimes. But managing a Blimpie, she looks much happier..!!

1 comment:

Pria said...

I would like the Chinese lady at Blimpie to read this blog - it would make her day!