Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Indians Life Style


Today I was talking to some women at work. Then I realized most South Indian's life style is more or less the same.
They all do the same things.
Husbands work in some development/programming job, either JAVA, SAP or Data Warehousing.
Most Indian wife's are QA. No need to even ask what they do. And most of them work for the big fish companies like IBM, CISCO, Microsoft.
You must have also heard things like, 'Costco Membership', 'Taking food from home','Cutting fruits by buying in bulk rather than buying fresh cut fruits', 'Managing with one car'.

Taking a bus transportation to work. If we only talk about women, most of them marry the guy showed by parents. When they get settled after marriage, most of them behave the same way.
Cook the favorite food of husbands most times. Have a Vonage connection at home and talk to the parents in India often.
If kids are born, then also make the kids talk to them in India.

No offense ladies..! This is just my finding. Dont you agree with me??

After sometime, I feel that all Indians will walk and talk the same way. Only the way they look will be different. But all are like Identical twins..!

P.S: If you ask me why I posted Katrina's wallpaper. Well because I couldnt find any other one..:)

1 comment:

jas said...

so we are twins rit, hai, am a south indian twin of u, with a little, so a bit enough dark on skin