Thursday, June 10, 2010

Things that influence us so much..


We meet different people in life who do different things and talk to you about them. I am a person who want to always try something new. Be it anything. And if I like it, it will stay with me forever.
Sai Baba has a great influence on my life. As a kid, I was never into Baba. But today, I can proudly say that I am a great disciple of Baba. I can drive miles of distance just for his visit.
I can make a huge meal just for giving to Baba. When I read his aarathi, I feel so peaceful, that I cant describe how it feels.
And when I visit his temple, I dont know if its Marble floors or if its white walls and white Baba's statue. People say white stands for peace. But only if peaceful people wear white, it looks peaceful, otherwise it isnt. Baba's demeanor and cool composition suits the white color. It adds to his peace.

When I get tensed in life, I know that Baba is still in my thoughts, then that means he is with me. That gives me so much strength. I am not alone.

I feel the company of a good friend,a belief in something that keeps you at peace is necessary in life.

Life has no meaning without these. A friend who is with you through the kith and kin of life and who doesnt judge you for what you are.
And God who gives you the same amount of unlimited peace everytime you read his Aarathi is just precious.

Keep the beliefs and keep the good friends who trust you. Believe in yourself. Devote atleast 1 hour for God in a week where you dont think about anything.

Don't forget that God is equally important in life. Just like we brush our teeth, eat lunch and dinner.

No comments: