Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Whats on my mind? Shoes, lipstick, eye shodow..



Life keeps changing and you need to find new favorites. Today while I was in the elevator, lots of random thoughts came to me.

Different people come and go. Each has their own story of life. The first thing I do is observe their dressing(by now you know I am a typical woman :)).One has aqua-blue nail polish,(my new favorite). I am going to get one soon.
Have seen a lot of women, One has a great body, I wonder when I will have one.

One was in nicely fitted pants that suit their body. Well, her body is perfect, hence the pants were perfect. And nice shoes. When my mind was talking to me whenever I am walking or in the elevator, I felt like Carrie Bradshaw from 'Sex and the City'.

The quest to be a perfect woman never ends.

Mind has something or the other all the time. The only time when my mind stops thinking is when I am listening to a song.

No comments: