Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My new food indulgence-Butter Biscuit



My new indulgence-Butter Biscuit at Cafe Big Apple, GA. Previously, I was fond of a place called Emerald Coast where they had BlueBerry muffin which was so fluffy.
Now its changed to butter biscuit.

I met another chinese lady who is sweet after the one at Blimpie. Cafe Big Apple has breakfast every morning till 10:30am. Everyday I get free at 11 and go there just to eat their biscuit. Thats how passionate I get if I like something.

There were some days where she didnt have any biscuit left by the time I go.
But recently when I went, she started saving a biscuit for me as she knows how crazy I am. Its interesting that she cares about me so much. I am just a stranger. But it was nice of her to do that.

I sometimes feel, when you want to get something with all your wish in the heart, God makes sure you get it someway.

Wherever I go, I find a new indulgence so that I wont miss the old one :)

No comments: